Friday, May 29, 2009

Repost blog #2 (Multiply: Posted July 17, 2008)


Rule: List all the names you were called by and the people who calls you that. Tag at least 5 members of your contacts and give a comment on their site for them to know they've been tagged.



Tagged by pauloishardcore...


"JOHN EARL"
My parents gave me this birthname..i don't know but it's the most common names being mixed up (yeah, I know about more than 10 John Earl's..hahaha). My mom uses this name to call me up when she is angry at me.

"JANJAN"
My home nick...literally..everyone in the house calls me this..my lola, lolo, mom, dad, my brothers...

"JOHN"
My elementary classmates call me this one..until now..even Erin and Ronnel who were my classmates back then and again in college still calls me by John and not by my 2nd name


"EARL"
Most common. Most of my friends call me this one..and also my classmates both in High School and College

"JE"
A nickname I liked myself being called. Actually made up by my classmates from St. Scholastica's Academy back when we were Freshmen in La Salle.

"PRINCE JE / PRINCE"
My friendster, myspace and multiply name..what's funny is it's not my real name..but most people I've met in the net calls me that.

"BEZ"
The name they call me in our barkada..seven of us and we call each other "BEZ" hehehe

"DE JUAN"
My family name..hmmm probably being called like that when I still was a CAT Officer back then..and also some of my former mentors and professors

"INTEL / TEL"
My co-CAT officers (batchmates shall I say) call me this until now..yup, I was an Intelligence Officer of our batch way back then

"KUYA EARL"
Most of the DDR players here in Bacolod which are younger than me call me this..maybe because I really am a big brother to them

"EARLALOO, EARLET, EARLING..ETC"
Liahona (my classmate in college) formulated these names..She's making fun of me..grrr what's worst..almost all people close to me in class especially my groupmates in RLE call me by these names..haha but i still love them no matter what

I tagged you!

No comments:

Post a Comment