Friday, July 30, 2010

My blogging hiatus..almost done


After a short break from blogging, I will be doing my best to update my blog page with new stuff, events, and some news (relevant to my likings of course). It's been a very hectic month at the office, considering we have to meet the expectations of our clients as one of the best tech support there is to date. I am going to train for a new field next week..after Installation, we are gonna tackle Digital Imaging..sounds exciting but we will see..

Once I get back to my hyper excited blogging spirit..I will be telling much about latest things that happened, at work, home, or even the web. For now, I really have to rest..I'm losing weight again..and it's not a good sign.


This photo was taken during our Back2Skul Rally at the office. I gotta dress like a Korean/Japanese/Hogwarts exchange student IDK...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment