Sunday, February 20, 2011

Featured in one blogsite..one picture that is


Ei, just discovered today from Hunnie that one of my photos with Azkals Goalie Neil Etheridge was featured in one Tumbler account dedicated for the Azkals..now that's something..hahaha

here's the link...

http://hellyeah-azkals.tumblr.com/post/3400802009

and the Photo of course...


was just a rare chance, since L'Fisher Chalet was a little bit strict with their security after the Azkals transferred from Luxur Place (previous hotel they were in, just beside my office), we (me, my girlfriend and two of our "in a relationship" friends still had a chance to meet him up close and what else, take photos with him.


1 comment:

  1. wowwsssssssss... lucky man... me to crazy for him.. and football to.. but rare get chance to go out... i have joined many football forums منتديات كرة online to get latest updates and discussions.. hey can u share you pic here....

    ReplyDelete