Thursday, January 12, 2012



I was chatting through Facebook with Anton, an online friend and also a blogger, about sharing his blog site (www.pusangkalye.net) when I remembered I have this before. Due to a very busy (and crazy..) year last 2011, I was not able to keep this blog up-to-date. Thanks to him, I may be able to go back to this blogging hobby. I transferred to Tumblr where most of my posts were photos since I also do some practice shots using my girlfriend's Nikon D3000. I was surprised my last post was way back February 20, 2011..almost a year of being inactive on this site. So let this be one of my new year's resolutions for 2012, I will keep this site updated just as long as I am not busy.

So as of today, I will have to dig my Tumblr history and retrieve all of my posts and repost this here..


No comments:

Post a Comment