Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's more fun indeed in the Philippines


Even though the new slogan for the Department of Tourism's was
questioned for its originality (since it was discovered that Switzerland has used this in the 50's), I never failed to smile thinking of how many things we can relate to this simple one liner. Indeed, the country has lots to offer due to the fact that being separated into more than 7000 islands, the culture is dynamic and diverse, providing colorful experience to every tourist that visits our country. I myself has just started to visit some parts of the country last year, and indeed, it was an amazing experience to travel in your own land. I really did appreciate its wonders and beauty.

I have searched the net and saw some funny "more fun
" photos created by unknown users. Shows to prove how Filipinos can be witty as well as imaginative in these aspects.


Here are some of my top 3 picks online among the thousand search results I found in Google.


The picture below was taken from the Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud Ilocos Norte where I tried (trying hard LOL) to have yoga. I also wanna join along with the trend. I think our Department of Tourism should continue to push more on this since it received mostly positive reviews from critics.


No comments:

Post a Comment