Thursday, January 12, 2012

It was a blast in 2011


It has been my hobby that as the year ends, I will be able to create a year-ender album in my Facebook account (I started 2009, choosing some of the best photos that describe the events that happened in my life). This year I decided to try something new, while practicing my video editing skills in Windows Movie Maker 2010. The software is very simple to use since it provides you all the things you need.. from effects, animations, as well as the common drag and drop functionality for text and audio.


Here are the list of things included, in order of appearance of the videos I made:

January
** The last mountain hike I did together with team ATI (All Tract Individuals)
** Sinulog Festival in Kabankalan City
** Dinagsa Festival in Cadiz City

February
** A chance to meet face to face with the Philippine National Football Team, the Azkals

March
** My new account, Adobe, in Teleperformance had it's 1 year anniversary; performed 2 dance numbers: one with the fellow agents and one with the supervisors. I was awarded then with the Best Technical Support agent and Agent of the Year
** TP Unity Opening, our yearly sportsfest at the office; danced with TP Dance Crew

April
** Boracay getaway during the Holy Weeks with my girlfriend and friends. Had meet several celebreties and partied with Ethel Booba ;p

May
** joined the ABS-CBN's Star Magic Dance Workshop. Trainer/Facilitator was choreographer and ex Pinoy Big Brother housemate Mickey Perz.
** joined my girlfriend and her teams island getaway in Bantayan, Cebu. It was a first time for me and the place is really amazing

June
** first time to organize a competition for Dance Dance Revolution. Held June 11, 2011 at Quantum Amusement Center @ Robinson's Place Bacolod.
** TP Unity Volleyball games started where I joined as one of the players for our account. We ended 2nd runner up among 5 teams.

July
** First time to be invited as an official judge for Pump It Up National Tournament for the Freestyle Category. Held July 8, 2011, this was the national qualifiers for the World Pump Fest that was held in China a month after.
** We conquered the north and south of the Ilocos provinces, visiting some of the famous tourists spots like the Bangui Windmills and Calle Crisologo in Vigan.

August
** Had a short get together with my co-administrator in our Facebook group for Pokemon trainers.
** Attended Alvin de Castro's hiphop workshop in ACTS Academy in Manila. he is a renowned hiphop choreographer for SYTYCD Australia.
** After 7 years, Kuya Jeremy, a good friend of mine from Davao had finally arrived in Bacolod. And finally met him in person.

September
** Among the many office rally we had since I started in Teleperformance, none is unforgettable with the "Back to the 70's". I had to wear some of my dad's clothes plus I won the best dressed male for the night ($$$) hahaha
** After a few years, I finally set my foot back again in the USLS Coliseum to dance in front of the students. Was invited to be a part of an All Stars dance for the College of Nursing for their acquaintance party.
** Me together my colleagues joined a worldwide contest in our office called TP4Fun Festival in the Dance Category. We made it to the semis and performed in Manila but unfortunately did not grab our dream trip to Brazil for the finals. But the Manila trip was all worth it. All expenses paid by the company.

October
** DDR All Stars Weekend was held in Tanauan, Batangas where I was invited again as a judge. then a time to relax with my co DDR players in a mountain getaway.
** Masskara Fever in Bacolod. Kuya Jeremy went back to celebrate the festival for the first time. Went to the Opus Black Party in L'Fisher Chalet tower and the next day, took dance parade pics together with amateur and professional Photographers.

November
** The closing and awarding ceremonies for our TP Unity where TP Dance Crew was invited again to dance. Adobe grabbed 2nd place overall for the Sportsfest this year.

December
** Our company Christmas party was held at the office garden where me together with Adobe colleagues dance for the inter-account dance showdown. Landed 1st runner up for third time in a row this year.
** Had my first half Filipino, half French godson JA (Jean Antoine)
** The year always ends with the high school reunion at St. Joseph's High School where me and my classmates reunite after having a very long and busy year.

As for the song, Moves Like Jagger was one of my fave songs in 2011. So I think it's the most catchy song I can incorporate with my video.. 2011 was definitely a rockin' year..

No comments:

Post a Comment