Monday, March 26, 2012

Jammin 2gether: The Adobe 2nd Year Anniversary


It's quite amazing how time flies really fast. I remember it was only then when we started as customer service representatives to technical support on the said account and boom! it's two years already. Last March 24, 2012, my beloved account at work celebrated two years of excellence. It was a great night of fun, music and dance as we cheered for another new year to come. Me? I danced with my crew for two numbers, one from my colleagues at the same account and another with Teleperformance Dance Crew. I believe photos speaks louder than words so here are some shots from the event.


Photobooth with friends before the party

Solemn prayer lead by Jacklord

1st Dance of the night with Adobe Dance Crew

Christine and Mamra serenading love songs during dinner

The band composed of fellow employees

2nd dance number for the night with TP Dance Crew

Charisma and Marky's first time to do stand up comedy/hosting

Cheers for two years!

Me with my team, Team Proto

No comments:

Post a Comment