Monday, August 16, 2010

My new laptop


After 2 years of saving a little part of my salary every 15 days of work at the office, I finally decided to buy my own laptop. Well I'm gonna use it most of the time once I'm back to Masteral school for my Nursing degree..and also to play flash games in Facebook since old, crappy desktop wouldn't allow me even to open the simplest page..Internet connection is very slow due to hardware issues. Unfortunately, after 2 days that I bought the laptop, my desktop just died out. Well that is unlucky for my desktop, but lucky for me. but I'm still gonna try to go and fix it. =P

It's a Acer 4745G model, windows 7 Home premium. It has a free canon printer and smart bro broadband kit with it since I got to order this during a promo at one of our malls here in Bacolod.

No comments:

Post a Comment