Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm a Farmer..


Recently added an application in my Facebook account. It's called FARMTOWN where you play as a farmer who tends your farm by growing crops and selling them at the Marketplace. As your crops grow, you harvest them, then plows the field and plants another batch of seeds. Your farm also will have animals and trees on it, if your level permits you to purchase one or your friends gave you these items such as gifts.


Hahaha, this is a new craze so far as I've noticed. Everyone's going crazy on it (others prefer Mafia Wars..but this is less violent..don't get me wrong, I also have a Mafia Wars character). Even at the office, most of my workmates also has their own farms and we tend to send gifts to one another. We also hire each other to harvest our crops because if someone will harvest them for you, it's price at the market will increase by 25%. and also a good way to get exp. points. Well that's all for now, gonna tend my farm and check if my Strawberries are ready to harvest =)

No comments:

Post a Comment