Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The last week of May


It's almost half of the year and May is about to end. I'm happy that rainy season is finally here, after 3 long months of dry, super hot weather. Thunderstorms are starting to engulf Bacolod every afternoon (I don't know if this is indeed good, since i don't like it) and providing heavy rains for 30 minutes to an hour. This week will also be a busy week for me, i guess. There are lots of things to be done other than updating this blog. My shift at work is permanent. Starts 10 in the evening and ends 7 in the morning so I find it comfortable.

Here are some of the few things that happened and expecting to happen this week:

*Dancing with the Stars - I am not a fan of this show; not until this season where Nicole Scherzinger won the competition. I have watched their freestyle routine with her partner, professional dancer Derek hough. It was the bomb not until they had a short slip at the lift on the end part. but it was an awesome dance. another Filipina on fire!

*American Idol Finale - Results will be announced tomorrow. I'm for Lee DeWyze but if Crystal Bowesox wins, then it's still ok for me.

*Glee "Lady Gaga" episode - I missed this one (again) last night, since SkyCable had a power outage..as well as CENECO (as usual)

*Pilipinas Got Talent - this week will be the 4th Semifinals Round where Experience Kids from Cagayan de Oro will perform. They look like little Philippine All Stars when they dance. So i definitely would not miss that on Saturday night

* Team Master Collection team building in Hinoba-an - gonna be in the sand, sun and beach this weekend (Sunday and Monday actually) with my teammates. Habol pa sa summer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment