Friday, May 21, 2010

What's next for DDR?


Being able to have the opportunity to play DDR X in Manila keeps me excited and helped me return to my addiction with Dance Dance Revolution. So lately I've been chekcing Zenius-i-Vanisher.com for news about the upcoming series for the dance simulation game. Luckily, Konami does not stop in producing promising games in which Dance Dance Revolution tops the list. DDR X2 is coming soon on the arcade for Japan version. The US version for DDR X2 is already out for PS2 which includes billboard topping hits such as the following:


* Closer - Ne-yo
* I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull
* Just Dance - Lady Gaga
* So What - Pink
* Viva La Vida - Coldplay
* When I Gropw Up - The Pussycat Dolls

Here's a shortlist of my most anticipated songs in DDR X2 (AC) Japan version. I used Youtube to listen to these new songs, and some are familiar crossovers from Beatmania IIDX.

* only my railgun - fripSide (heard it in Youtube, and starting to love it)
* Super Driver - 平野綾 (from the anime, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
* Dazzlin' Darlin / HHH (you gotta see the bg video, and then LOL!)
* FIRE FIRE / StripE (fast upbeat from IIDX Gold)
* Second Heaven / Ryu☆ (another Ryu☆ favorite)
* smooooch・∀・ / kors k (cute bg video and vocals)

No comments:

Post a Comment