Saturday, March 6, 2010

Adding a new spice to old-time fave toys


Ever wondered what good gifts you could give your preschool kids or even those who are kids @ heart? If you are a toy collector, you might as well take a look at these amazing toys..but they are still available in the US. They are part of the recent Toy Fair 2010. I was reading this in Yahoo! [this is becoming one of the sites I routinely check for news bits on the web].

Here are some of the cool toys, in my opinion:

iXL - looks like an iPhone for the pre-schoolers

Lego Board Games - (often considered "bored" games). You need to construct the board itself before playing using Lego blocks. It comes in 8 different board games. Oh I miss my Lego set when I was a child.


Dance Star Mickey - talks and can groove to five different song styles including soul, disco, techno and a Latin beat. In tribute to Michael Jackson, the famous mouse also learned how to 'moon-walk'.

Some of the toys featured also are Sing-a-ma-jigs, Hexbug creatures, Bigfoot the Monster, and Rubix slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment