Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Well (finally) Ricky Martin came out


Ricky Martin was one of those I actually idolized during the days of his reign in both Latin and American pop music genre. I can always remember his "Livin' La Vida Loca" video that I enjoy to watch way back when MTV still has MTV Hit Charts every Saturday morning. My mom really adores him that I remember she has his poster posted on their room hahaha...


The big buzz in his sexuality is not a surprise for me. Many girls might have been disappointed, (which my mom is one of them) knowing he is a hunk and all, has two twin sons which might have added to his strong points in keeping his true self. But he is quite an honest and strong guy. "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Martin wrote in a blog posting at www.rickymartinmusic.com. n his posting on Monday, Martin said a few months ago he had decided to write a memoir and doing so brought him closer to what he called "an amazing turning point in my life." But the bottom line is, he has nothing to hide anymore. He is free to do whatever he wants since he has nothing to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment