Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Last Breath of Summer



Summer of 2010 has been the most stressful summers in my life. I think I'm not the only one who can attest to that. The weather is so intense that even electric fans and ACs could not alleviate the heat. Seasonal to routine blackouts hit the city, and not only that..water supply in our area goes along with the blackout. Cable service are turning on and off also because of the routine blackouts. Again, this is so far the worst summer I have ever experienced.

But not all things turned out that bad. The summer heat still provided me ways to enjoy it. and one of these is to experience SAND BEACH and the mighty SUN all in one. My team for technical support decided to have our very first teambuilding. We did have a 5 hour ride from Bacolod City to the southernmost town of Negros which is Hinoba-an. The beach was Eden South Resort overlooking the Sulu Sea. It was an overnight stay accompanied with drinking sessions, grilled food and of course swimming under the sun.

Click this link for additional photos by me, Edzel Mae Orsais and Asfrin Cardinal.

No comments:

Post a Comment