Friday, January 22, 2010

Escapades in Cebu and Bohol


The last quarter of 2009 was the months of travel, food and fun for me, Edzel and Janah..not too mention expensive too..but we never get to worry..we are rich and famous as they said hahaha


First stop during the last week of October (24th to 27th to be exact) was Cebu and Bohol. This is actually the second time I had been in these places before (Bohol way back in 2000 - I was on my 6th grade when I joined a national science workshop and Cebu in 2007 during the regional finals for Groove and Move). but this time I just went there with friends to have a short break from the stress world of our jobs.

Most unforgettable for this trip was our Skywalk experience at the highest tower in Cebu which is the Crown Regency Hotel and Towers. It was a first time experience, expensive but worth it. some places we went to were the historical Magellan's Cross and Colon Street, Mactan Island's Lapulapu Shrine, IT Park and hotel hopping (Waterfront, Hilton, Microtel), and the Taoist Temple.


oh..and I forgot to mention..MOOON Cafe..best food..yum2x

Next stop was Bohol..it's almost 9 years since I went back to that place..but nothing changed, Bohol is still a very beautiful island especially with the Chocolate Hills around (one of the possible Wonders of the World). I have to meet my cutest brothers too..the Tarsier..i really missed them..After arriving, we had lunch in Loboc River's floating restaurant and an overnight stay in Bohol Beach Club. Before going home to Bacolod, we had our final stop in Dumaguete just to have a quick breakfast..don't wanna go home on an empty stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment