Thursday, January 28, 2010

New World Record! Much more envy.....



Remember my blog about Pikabellchu? the girl with the largest collection of Pokemon merchandise in the world? well someone has beaten her already..and it's a new world record!


Lisa Courtney, 21, of United Kingdom is officially recognized by Guinness World Records and awarded a spot in the Guinness World Records 2010 Gamer's Edition. Obtained over a span of thirteen years, Lisa's collection features 12,113 separate items. She says she is thankful for her family have been incredibly supportive considering her collection takes up almost all of the house including her mom's room. She even called a her room for all of her collection "Pokemon Center Europe".

Now I'm thinking, when will I be able to get my own collection like this? hahaha oohh I envy her!

No comments:

Post a Comment