Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Merry Xmas indeed..


(This blog was created way back Christmas day 2009..)

I had the most wonderful time of the year this year..it's a bit redundant since it's Christmas and the song says it is the "most wonderful time of the year". After 3 years, the whole family got to eat Noche Buena again together since my dad went home after long years of work in Saudi (he will be back there but not so soon).

My dad called me up a week before Christmas that he will have his flight back in Bacolod via Dubai direct to Cebu City last Saturday Dec 19. He arrived early morning of Sunday (which I was at work) so we met up in the afternoon. That afternoon was also the first time after a few years that the whole family had a day out (ate at Pizza Hut and had family grocery ..last time i remember our family had grocery was way back when I was in grade school hahaha)

Another thing happened, and that is she came to my life..no need to explain she knows how much I love her..It's the best way to end the year hehehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment