Friday, January 22, 2010

It's time to ice the enemies: Mafia Wars!!!!!


Quoted from Wikipedia.org: " Mafia Wars is a multiplayer browser game created by Zynga"..."The game revolves around doing and mastering jobs in order to earn cash and experience, with the goal of establishing and advancing one's criminal empire. Players create mafias by recruiting players and using reward points to hire extra mafia members. Social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace and Friendster allow players to recruit from within their network of friends to build their mafia and fight against other players. Players can also improve their stats by visiting the Godfather or making a micropayment."


I've been addicted to FarmTown before (take note, "have been")..and I mentioned that everyone is into Mafia...well I ate my words hehehe I am currently working on leveling up my Fearless character in the Zynga game of goons and guns.

well what interest me the most with this game is a RPG game..you have to level up, allocate skill points with your basic attributes (HP, energy, attack, defense, etc) as most RPG games are. Special events also happen once in a while especially during holidays and special movie releases. three classes are introduced in the game FEARLESS (faster regeneration on stamina for fights), MANIAC (faster energy regeneration for jobs) and MOGUL (fast earners, money thirsty players).
I'm currently working on my level 200+ Fearless character. And I'm happy to say I already finished the New York City Tier jobs..haha might be easy for some players but it was a struggle for me, honestly..took me about 3 weeks to finish only one tier (Boss level..each job only gives 1% mastery..and there are 12 jobs in one tier..whew!)

I'm also a member of Chizborjer Gang, an all Filipino group in which we update each other with what's new with the game..


No comments:

Post a Comment