Sunday, February 14, 2010

Remembering movies of 2009


It might be a little late for me to do this but it's better late than never they say. Just wanna remember the movies (good ones) I've watched last 2009 with friends, loved ones and family. I will only include the Top 10 that I like..then I' ll enumerate the others after =)

10. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Have always been a fan of
animal-featured animated movies and this is one of the funniest I've watched last year. I love the "Chasm of Death" scene where need they cross the laughing gas area, causing anyone who breathes in it to laugh uncontrollably while speaking in a high-pitched voice.


9. The Twilight Saga: New Moon
I'm not a fan of the Edward-Bella love team. I watched it per request of my mom who also is "kilig" with the two lovebirds. But this movie is a bit exciting (only a little) in comparison to Twilight, the first movie.



8. X-men Origins: Wolverine
I never get tired of watching
good old comic characters like Logan. Plus the cool super mutants from the X-men series.






7. Paranormal Activity
The scariest film I've watched so far. Seems realistic and undirected. I always fear of something I do not see but only feel.





6. Angels and Demons
Interesting clash between science and religion. The Illuminati had
been a very interesting topic. Thus, it was very much justified in this film.





5. (500) Days of Summer

I don't deny the fact that I watch romantic comedy films. And this one is a good one to watch. Many lessons to learn about being single or having a relationship.






4. 2012
The end of the world! it think it have been made more exaggerating on film. But scary..







3. G.I.
Joe: The Rise of Cobra
One of the best action films of the year. Reminds me of my childhood days..hahaha the G.I. Joe toys that is.







2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Of course, I'm a Potter fanatic. Don't expect me to miss this one out. but as usual, it always has a small changes on film. It's nice to read the book first. 2nd to the last of the Potter series. Hope Deathly Hollows would be more exciting than this.




1.
Avatar
I was hesitant to watch this first. The trailer was not very convincing at first..but since it's a James Cameroon movie (the same dude who directed Titanic) it's a must see..and guess what..my first impression was wrong. It's a very excellent film.





Here are some movies I also watched last year, good films that did not make my top 10 list of faves hehehe...

- Fame
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
- The Final Destination
- Astro Boy
- Monsters vs. Aliens
- Sherlock Holmes
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

No comments:

Post a Comment