Friday, February 12, 2010

ZOROARK revealed: the first Fifth Gen Pokemon


I just posted my blog about this Pokemon's silhouette just a while ago and the Bulbapedia site actually updated their news feed. Here are the picture of 2 new Pokemon which will be featured in the next Pokemon movie.


Zoroark (left) is the Illusionary Fox Pokemon and is a Dark-type. It is 1.6m tall and weighs 81.1kg. It evolves from Zorua (right), a pure Dark type and is the Dark Fox Pokémon. It is 0.7m tall and weighs 12.5kg.

Pokemon for me had been evolutionary in terms of monster imagery. They have developed their cute ones into somehow realistic representations of what we call monsters. But they're still cute hehehe. I think this Pokemon is not legendary, but special..just like Lucario whom I thought it was a legendary Pokemon but it was not.

Direct link: Zoroark to star the upcoming movie

No comments:

Post a Comment